1. You Must Have Web Hosting
Need to know before download themes. WordPress themes you download from my sites can’t use without hosting so you need upload all files to your hosting and if you not have web hosting right now we recomended you to choose some best hosting provider like godady, hostgator, bluehost and other web hosting you think good.
Choose good web hosting is key to success and make your sites uptime anytime visitor need and anytime you need update your blog. If you done have another web hosting you can upload themes now with following my images bellow
2. Upload Themes From Dashboard WordPress
With Images 1
With Images 2
Just click activate themes if done install it and finish and you can ready to use themes, if you found some error with this ways because some encrypted will not works and make some error, you can use second ways on bottom
3. How To Install WordPress With FTP ( FileZilla )
– Download Themes → Open zip themes one root folder
– Download FileZilla
– See Images to Login with Fillezilla
Login with your domain name + username + password, if you buy hosting at Godady you can make FTP pass and user own. If you using Cpanel like Hostgator you can make FTP account via cpanel.
– After login you must upload themes to Root → /public_html → /wp-content → /themes → upload themes
– click images if u need big images for preview, this is easy to upload wordpress themes at your hosting, and let me know if u need help to install it with contact me
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org