Persona Creative Blogger Template

Persona is a clean, minimalist and creative blogger template. The design layout is fully responsive and with big thumbnail image and nice typography, your posts looks professional. It comes with many unique features and custom widgets which makes it one of the creative blogger template.

You may also like to read:

Persona blogger template can be used on magazine, tech and personal websites.

Persona Creative Blogger Template

• Popular Browser Compatible
  • Social Sharing and Follow Buttons
  • Custom Widgets Included
  • Tabbed Sidebar Widget
  • Sticky Header – Drop-down Menu Bar, Social Icons and Search Box
  • Google+ Threaded Comment
  • Best suitable for magazine, tech and personal sites
  • Black and White Color Scheme

Template Rating:
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

19 Responses to Persona Creative Blogger Template

1. Smile August 23, 2014 at 1:05 am #

Hi, great template. I have a questions: I want to remove the automatic jump break, but I can’t find the code & my slider is all staggered in size no like the demo. Can you help me with that?

• Rajesh B August 28, 2014 at 9:35 am #

Hello Smile – sorry i didn’t get you. can you point me out where the issue is ?

2. christina September 10, 2014 at 4:47 pm #

hi, i have downloaded this template and have already worked with it, but then i accidently deleted the menu bar..
    now i dont know how to fix it, ive already tried to work with the HTML, but i dont really know about it…

• Rajesh B September 11, 2014 at 10:12 pm #

Hi Christina – No other option but to reload the template file again. If you know HTML/CSS, then you can try code copy/paste of menu from the downloaded template to your modified one.

3. Nessa September 18, 2014 at 4:17 pm #

Hi, I installed this template successfully a few weeks ago and now my slider and recent posts is not showing up at all. What can I do to resolve this?

• Rajesh B September 20, 2014 at 10:19 am #

Nidha – i see your site template slider is working fine. Let us know if you are still facing some other issues.

4. Jess October 16, 2014 at 3:28 pm #

i was wondering how can i remove the author information per post? ive tried ever basic method but it still wouldnt work. please help! x

• Rajesh B October 17, 2014 at 12:42 am #

Hello Jess, you can do that by deleting the code between the comment line – author biography start and author biography end

5. Ana Garcês October 20, 2014 at 1:30 am #

Hey :)

I installed this theme and it’s great but there is something annying me that I can’t fix: the auto “read more” thing. I can’t seem to find the code to delete it – and I do want to have the option to add or not the read more option.

Can someone help me with this? How can I remove the auto “read more” portion of the code?

Thank you!

• Xess November 4, 2014 at 2:34 pm #

I have the same problem, and i’ve tried everything… I can’t even change the language of the “continue reading”

• Rajesh B November 11, 2014 at 3:56 am #

The template is encrypted which means you cannot change most of the template file elements easily. So, for this you would need to purchase a premium version of this template from Author.

6. Cristina October 23, 2014 at 10:37 pm #

Hi,
    I have been using this template for a few months now, and it was working fine, now for the past month something is wrong with my home page. The slider is all messed up, and the featured posts show up in full and without the text on the home page. HELP!

• Rajesh B November 11, 2014 at 3:58 am #

Hello Cristina – Do a fresh install and see.. sorry for the delayed response.

7. Lin November 3, 2014 at 12:58 am #

I have installed the template, how do you remove the “Continue Reading” code so that the full post shows? Thanks

• Rajesh B November 11, 2014 at 3:59 am #

Hi Lin – for that you would need to purchase premium version. The template is encrypted by the Author. you cannot change that easily.

8. Annie December 3, 2014 at 12:04 pm #

I have my pages set up but I want them to be horizontal at the top of my blog but I can’t figure out how to make that happen.

9. Lidia December 11, 2014 at 10:03 pm #

Hi!

I install this template on my blog, but i have a little problem. I put de labels for the slide, but the images doesnt work. Appear a lot of images with “no image” title.

Can you help me with is?

Thanks!

10. RenF December 28, 2014 at 10:43 am #

I purchased the premium version but when I try to install the template it says the following:

We were unable to save your template.
    Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly. XML error message:
    Content is not allowed in prolog.

11. Helena April 18, 2015 at 6:24 pm #

Hi,

What can I do to get a timestamp for each of my posts? I’ve tried to get it to show up through Layout>Blog posts, but it doesn’t work? Maybe I can edit it somehow through the HTML? Please help.